list of some of the top, well-known luxury resorts in Vietnam by August 2023. Please note that these luxury resorts are well-known to both local and international tourists for their popularity, as their rankings were not updated by August 2023, and new resorts may have emerged recently. Here are ten well-known luxury resorts in Vietnam that have received positive reviews and recognition:
- The Nam Hai, Hoi An
- Six Senses, Ninh Van Bay, Nha Trang
- Fusion Maia, Da Nang
- InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Da Nang
- Amanoi, Vinh Hy Bay
- The Reverie Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City
- JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa, Phu Quoc
- Banyan Tree Lang Co, Lang Co
- Anantara Hoi An Resort, Hoi An
- The Anam, Nha Trang
Here’s some more information about each of the top 10 well-known luxury resorts in Vietnam as of August 2023:
- The Nam Hai, Hoi An: Located in Hoi An, The Nam Hai is renowned for its luxurious villas and beachfront setting. The resort offers spacious accommodations with private pools, elegant dining options, a world-class spa, and a range of activities, including yoga and water sports. The Nam Hai offers 100 villas and 40 pool villas, each designed with contemporary aesthetics and traditional Vietnamese touches. The resort boasts a tranquil beachfront location and features multiple swimming pools, a fitness center, yoga classes, and a range of dining options serving Vietnamese and international cuisine.
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, Nha Trang: Situated on a secluded bay, Six Senses Ninh Van Bay is known for its stunning natural surroundings and eco-luxury concept. Guests can stay in private villas nestled amidst lush vegetation or over the water, and enjoy personalized services, holistic spa treatments, and unique dining experiences. Six Senses Ninh Van Bay is accessible only by boat and offers luxurious villas with private pools and stunning views of the bay. The resort focuses on sustainable practices and offers a variety of wellness activities, including yoga, meditation, and spa treatments. Guests can also enjoy water sports, hiking, and snorkeling.
- Fusion Maia, Da Nang: Fusion Maia in Da Nang is a wellness-focused resort that offers all-inclusive spa treatments as part of your stay. Each villa has its own private pool, and the resort provides a range of activities, including yoga, meditation, and healthy cooking classes. Fusion Maia is a unique all-inclusive spa resort, with each guest entitled to two spa treatments per day. The resort features spacious pool villas, a beachfront infinity pool, a wellness center, and several dining options that emphasize healthy and organic cuisine.
- Inter-Continental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Da Nang: Perched on a hillside overlooking the Son Tra Peninsula, this Inter-Continental resort offers luxurious accommodations, including villas with private pools and panoramic views. The resort features several dining options, a spa, and a private beach. InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Da Nang: This resort is perched on a hillside, offering panoramic views of the ocean. It features luxurious rooms, suites, and villas, some with private pools. The resort is known for its excellent dining options, including La Maison 1888, a French fine dining restaurant by renowned chef Pierre Gagnaire.
- Amanoi, Vinh Hy Bay: Amanoi is a secluded luxury resort located in Vinh Hy Bay, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and sea. The resort offers elegant pavilions and villas with private pools, a world-class spa, a yoga pavilion, and a beach club. Guests can enjoy activities such as hiking, snorkeling, and boat excursions.
- The Reverie Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City: The Reverie Saigon is a luxury hotel located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City. It features lavishly designed rooms and suites, each uniquely decorated with exquisite furnishings and Italian marble bathrooms. The hotel offers several upscale dining options, a spa, a rooftop pool, and panoramic city views.
- JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa, Phu Quoc: The property features unique architecture inspired by a fictional university, spacious rooms and villas, multiple dining options, a lavish spa, and a private beach. This resort is known for its whimsical design and architectural flair, inspired by a fictional university. The spacious rooms and villas feature unique decor, and the resort offers multiple dining options, a spa, a fitness center, and a private beach.
- Banyan Tree Lang Co, Lang Co: Nestled between the Truong Son Mountains and the East Sea, Banyan Tree Lang Co offers luxurious pool villas nestled between the mountains and the sea. The resort features an 18-hole championship golf course, a spa, multiple dining options, and activities such as cycling, water sports, and cultural tours.
- Anantara Hoi An Resort, Hoi An: Situated along the Thu Bon River, Anantara Hoi An Resort combines colonial charm with modern luxury. The resort offers elegant rooms and suites, a riverside restaurant, a spa, a fitness center, and a riverside pool. Guests can also explore the nearby UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hoi An Ancient Town.
- The Anam, Nha Trang: Situated on the stunning Long Beach in Nha Trang, The Anam is a beachfront resort known for its colonial-inspired architecture and lush gardens. The resort offers spacious rooms, villas, and residences, multiple dining options, a spa, a fitness center, and a range of activities, including water sports, tennis, cooking classes, and cultural excursions.
These well-known luxury resorts in Vietnam provide guests with impeccable service, exquisite accommodations, and a wide range of amenities and activities, ensuring an unforgettable and indulgent stay in this beautiful country.