Decision No. 829 / QD-BVHTTDL on March 10th, 2016 of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism announced the list of the national intangible cultural heritage.
To recognize 7 national intangible cultural heritage
Accordingly, 07 national intangible cultural heritage are recognized this time including:
- Bamboo crafts Xuan Lai, Lai Xuan Commune, Gia Binh District, Bac Ninh Province.
- Nghinh Ong festival, Binh Thang Commune, Binh Dai district, Ben Tre province.
- Cau Ngu Festival, Da Nang city.
- Female General Le Chan Traditional Festival, Le Chan District, Hai Phong City.
- Truong Dinh Festival, Go Cong Town, Gia Thuan Commune, Go Cong Dong District, Tien Giang Province.
- Ancient Writing of Thai people, Son La province.
- Culture of Cai Rang floating market, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City.
The methods to protect
07 intangible cultural heritageA�which are newly added to the list of intangible cultural heritage to the national level this time belong to 04 types including traditional festival; Social practices and beliefs; Traditional crafts; Language and writting.
Chairman of People’s Committees at all levels where the intangible cultural heritage may be included in the list of intangible cultural heritage of the country in this time, in the scope of duties and exercising their powers, state management implementation of cultural heritage intangible in the list under the provisions of the law on cultural heritage.