- Duration:A� 2 days/1 night
- Group size:A� 35 pax
- Itinerary:A�Hanoi – Hon Gai – Bai Tu Long – Vung Vieng – Ho Dong Tien – Amazing cave – Hanoi
Halong Bay is Vietnama��s most visited tourist attraction due to its popularity of being listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the wonders of the Gulf of Tonkin on a Halong bay 2 day 1 night cruise on the majestic Signature Royal Halong Cruise. Witness amazing scenery and visit points of interest such as Bai Tu Long Bay, Vong Vieng floating village, Trong (drum) cave, Ha Long bay and Sung Sot (amazing) cave. Have fun swimming and kayaking in the peaceful waters of the bay or relax with a cocktail in our bar or on our sundeck. Enjoy appetizing meals onboard our Five star Halong Bay cruise along with a host of activities specially designed to give our guests the fantastic time they deserve.
Highlights ofA�Signature Royal Cruise 2 days/1 night
A luxury cruise with 16 suite cabins, daily departure from Hon Gai
Itinerary details A�
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (Lunch, Dinner)
07:45 a�� 08:15 Your transfer vehicle (optional) will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Halong City.
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests.
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept Vietnamese Dong and US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
What’s Included A�
- Cooking class
- Tai Chi session
- Cruise itinerary and program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- 1 Breakfast / 2 Lunches / 1 Dinners
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Cabins and suites with A/C and en-suite bathroom
What’s Not Included A�
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other personal expense
- Beauty spa services and massage
- All other services not mentioned above
- Shuttle mini bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Kayaking ( $20 USD a�� based on twin-share kayak)
- Gala Dinner: USD 55/pax ( Special Occasion: Christmas a�� 24/12, New Yeara��s Eve a�� 31/12)