- Duration:A� 2 days/1 night
- Group size:A� 35 pax
- Itinerary:A�Hanoi – Hon Gai – Bai Tu Long – Vung Vieng – Sung Sot – Hanoi
Signature Cruise spending most of time to discover charm and tranquility beauty of Halong Bay on leisure activities such as kayaking, swimming, visiting limestone karst landscapes, Oan Lagoon, Teapot and Monster Head Islets….. which promise to bring the most truly experience by yourself. This is also occasion to visit Vung Vieng Village and the fishera��s daily life with primary features and local girls wearing traditional costume who are living here.
Highlights ofA�Signature Cruise 2 days/1 night
- A luxury cruise with 12 suite cabins, daily departure from Hon Gai
- Explore one of beautiful landscape, cave on Halong Bay, relax and spend a romantic night on Cruise
- Take part in chefa��s cooking demonstration decoration and try your skills in traditional Vietnamese cooking.
- Gain and enhance your health by Tai chi Class in morning and others activities on boat.
Itinerary details A�
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (Lunch, Dinner)
07:45 a�� 08:15 Your transfer vehicle (optional) will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Halong City.
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests.
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept Vietnamese Dong and US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
What’s Included A�
- Cruise itinerary and program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Cabins and suites with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- 1 Breakfast / 2 Lunches / 1 Dinners
- Cooking class
- Tai Chi session
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included A�
- Shuttle mini bus Hanoi a�� Halong a�� HanoiA�
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Kayaking ( $20 USD a�� based on twin-share kayak)
- Gala Dinner: USD 55/pax ( Special Occasion: Christmas a�� 24/12, New Yeara��s Eve a�� 31/12)
- Beverages and tobacco.
- Tips and other personal expense.
- All other services not mentioned above