This trip is designed to take you to the best site of the central Vietnam, which has been promoted as the World Heritages Road, covering Hoi An – the Ancient Town, My Son – the ruins of Cham Towers, and Hue – the Royal Citadel. Come and join us.
- Visit Cham Museum inside of My Son, enjoy Cham music show and My Son Ruined Temple
- Discover the history and flavors of Vietnam during the walking and cooking tour of Hoi An
- Take a Hue city full day tour to visit Thien Mu pagoda, Imperial Citadel, Royal Antiques Museum, Tu Duc and Khai Ding tomb
Arrival in Phu Bai Airport, tour guide & driver pick-up, transferring to Hue city. Overnight in Hue city.
Morning: Pick up from 8:00 at hotel
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
- Boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 -1945)
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Incense stick village
- Tu Duc Tomb
- Khai Dinh Tomb
- Mrs. Thuy – Local artisan that makes conical hat with one hand
17:00 Back to hotel.
-8:00am A/C Minivan pick up at hotel depart to Hoi An.
-Stop on the way visit: Lang Co Beach, Fishing Village, Hai Van Pass and Stone Village.
-Lunch served at local restaurant with Vietnamese foods.
-Visit Cham Museum inside of My Son, enjoy Cham music show and My Son Ruined Temple.
-Arrival in Hoi An, drop off at your hotel.
Free time in Hoi An then our tour guide and driver transfer you to Da Nang airport for the next flight.
End of service.
- Cooking Class
- Mineral water
- Local fresh fruits
- English speaking guide
- Dragon boat trips in Hue
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Sight-seeing and Entrance fees
- Air-conditioned transportation
What’s Not Included
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
For more information about Vietnam tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!