- Duration:A� 2 days/1 night
- Group size:A� Group 36
- Itinerary:A�Hanoi – Halong Bay – Heavenly Palace Cave – Hanoi
About the tours, Silversea cruise Halong bay 1 night will take you for a discovery of Halong Baya��s best of different formulas and Bai Tu Long Bay to take you each for a ride amidst the magic archipelago; and depending on the length of the cruise, youa��ll enjoy a global overview of different wonders that this UNESCO World Heritage site has to offer. Also, travelers will view the life of local people when doing kayaking a�� row boat. It is so amazing experience about Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long bay.
Highlights ofA�Halong Silversea Cruise 1 night
- Attend cooking class to learn How to make Vietnamese spring rolls
- Visit Heavenly Palace Cave a�� one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay
- Have opportunity to enjoy overnight on Silversea cruise and see the famous such as: Perfume Rock,Fighting Cock, Lonely Rock, Saddle Rocka��
Day 2: Halong BayA�a�� Hanoi (B,L)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one 3 daysA�prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- What to bring:A�Sun block,A�Camera + Film,A�Insect repellent,A�Original Passport,A�A wide brimmed hat,A�Swimming costume,A�Sun glasses
- Welcome drink
- All meals on board
- English speaking guide
- Squid Fishing & movie show
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- Tai Chi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
What’s Not IncludedA�
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- Shuttle bus Hanoi- Halong a�� Hanoi (bookable)
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions