- Duration:A� 2 days/1 night
- Group size:A� 20 pax
- Itinerary:A�Hanoi – Tuan Chau pier – Halong Bay – Tien Ong Cave – Cua Van – Hanoi
2 days interesting program on Ginger Cruise permits you to experience Halong Bay in special style. The trip covers most famous highlight spots on the Bay such as: Cua Van Village, Tien Ong Cavea�� Ginger Cruise also offers various on-board activities such as Practicing Taichi in the morning or Cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art.
Highlights ofA�Ginger Cruise 2 days/1 night
- A luxury cruise with 10 cabins in total, daily departure from Royal Dock – Halong City
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay -Tien Ong Cave – Cua van village)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering – rowing boat – swimming – cooking – Tai Chi)
Itinerary details A�
- Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adults and only 1 child maximum per cabin.
- Peak season surcharge
- + 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Yeara��s Eve.
- Please pack your luggage and place it in the corridor before 9.00h on your last cruise day. Our crew will assist you with your luggage during disembarkation. Please settle your bill at the bar before 10.3oh on this morning.
- Due to weather conditions the above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
What’s Included A�
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing)
- Meals specified in tour program
- Boat trips specified the tour program
- All entrance, permission and visiting fees
- Welcome cocktail on arrival, Vietnamese sea food lunch and dinner on first day. International buffet brunch in the next day.
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay.
- Free use of swimming equipment, rowing boat, Tai Chi Class
What’s Not Included A�
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Meals which do not specify in the program
- Personal travel insurance
- All personal expenses
- All gratuities and tips to driver
- Everything not mentioned in the program
- Kayak option: base on the same cruising route with Halong Ginger: 35 USD/pax (on double kayak sharing basic)
- Children under 4 year old. Free of charge
- Above 11 year old the same adult tour cost
- 01 child maximum per cabin. Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximun of 02 adults.