Hoa L?� was the capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries. It lies in Truong Yen Thuong village, Truong Yen Commune, Hoa L?� District, Ninh Bình Province, Vietnam. The area is one of ricefields broken by picturesque limestone mountains, and is approximately 90 km south of Hanoi. Together with Phát Dia��m Cathedral, Tam Ca��c-Bích A?a��ng, Bái A?ính Temple, Tràng An, and Cúc Ph?�??ng, Hoa L?� is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Ninh Bình Province.
Tam Ca��c-Bích A?a��ng is a popular tourist destination in north Vietnam and part of the Tràng An Scenic Landscape Complex UNESCO World Heritage site. It is located in Ninh Binh province, near the village of Tam Ca��c. The closest city is Ninh Binh. It consists of two distinct attractions: Tam Ca��c, a flooded cave karst system; and Bích A?a��ng, a series of mountain pagodas.
- Visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu
- See the King Dinh and King Le temples
- Explore caves on a sampan boat
- Bike around countryside villages
- You’ll depart Hanoi in the early morning and head to Ninh Binh province where you’ll visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu.
- Later, on arrival at the Tam Coc wharf you’ll explore the caves by sampan boat. Cycle to Bich Dong before returning to Hanoi.
- A Vietnamese buffet is included.
7:30am - 8:00am: Pick-up at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter (if your hotel is located out side of Hanoi Old Quarter Area, the meeting point is at the office)
8:30am: Head out on the drive to Ninh Binh province
10:00am: Arrive at the ancient capital of Hoa Lu
10:15am: Visit the temples of King Dinh and King Le
11:30am: Arrive at Tam Coc wharf
11:45am: Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
1:00pm: 1.5-hour Sampan boat trip through the caves and countryside landscape
3:00pm: Return to Tam Coc wharf for a short break
3:15pm: Bike around countryside villages (if you don't want to bike you can enjoy a cup of tea in a local restaurant or visit a local market)
4:00pm: Shuttle leaves for Hanoi
6:30pm: Arrive at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Be sure to bring sunglasses, sun cream, and your camera. You’ll also need shoes and short trousers for the cycling part of the tour. Please note that you will be sitting in a bamboo sampan boat for around 90 minutes, with a local rower, on the visit to Tam Coc Cave.
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Round-trip transport between Hanoi and Hoa Lu/Tam Coc
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in the description
- Complimentary bottles of water on the bus
- Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- Biking from Tam Coc to Bich Dong
- Personal expenses and those not clearly mentioned as included
- Pick-up and drop off outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
For more information about Great travel deals, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!