Sapa and Halong are two places you must see in the North of Vietnam. Within 6 days, this group tour gives tourists a chance to explore the best of them with long lasting memories for sure. Highlights of the trip is a trekking tour in Sapa with homestay experience and a relaxing cruise in Halong Bay to discover the stunning caves, islands and islets.
Highlights of “From Halong Bay to Sapa 6 days”
- Visit interesting places in Halong bay by bamboo boat or kayaking
- Experience overnight on a Halong cruise and at a Sapa homestay
- Join exciting activities: swimming, cooking class, fishing for squids, hiking and trekking..
- Have opportunity to experience Ha��mong and Dzay minoritiesa�� daily life, work and original custom
Day 1: Hanoi arrival a�� free time (L)
Pickup at the airport and transfer to the hotel for check in. Free time and overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi a�� Halong Bay cruising a�� overnight on boat (B, L, D)
Day 3: Halong Bay cruising a�� back to Hanoi a�� night train to Sapa (B, Br, D)
Day 4: Sapa trekking a�� homestay (B, L)
Early arrival at Lao Cai Railway station, pick up and then transfer by shuttle bus to Sapa. Morning shower and breakfast will be arranged before trekking to visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the Ha��mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Day 5: Sapa trekking a�� night train back to Hanoi (B, D)
After breakfast at the homestay, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the Ha��mong including Giang Ta Chai and Su Pan. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscape while trekking through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the jeep to return to Sapa. Bus to Lao Cai and boarding the night train back to Hanoi after dinner.
Day 6: Back to Hanoi a�� walking tour (B)
- Land transfer with A/C
- Accommodation (twin/ double/triple sharing)
- Homestay in Sapa (clean and nice)
- Boat trip in Halong Bay (3*) with private cabin
- Return train tickets Hanoi a�� Lao Cai a�� Hanoi (tourist class)
- Meals: 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 brunch, 3 dinners
- Bamboo boat trip or kayaking trip in Halong
- Cooking class on the sundeck of the boat
- Trekking tour in Sapa
- Walking tour in Hanoi
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guides
- Insurance on board
What’s Not Included
- Drinks and other meals
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude