- Duration:A� 2 days/1 night
- Group size:A� Group 20
- Itinerary:A� Saigon - Cai Be - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
A 2-day trip to visit Cai Be and Chau Doc in the heart of Mekong Delta region. By joining this tour, customers will have chances to visit Cai Be floating market, visit some local shops to learn how local people do for their living. Especially, there will be a boat trip to visit a Cham village in Chau Doc and connect with a boat trip to Phnom penh.
Highlights ofA�Cai Be a�� Chau Doc a�� Phnom Penh 2 days
- Daily departure group tour from Saigon
- Exit to Phnom Penh by slow boat or speedboat
- Ride bicycles and roaming through villages and rural shops
- Visit Cai Be floating market and learn about the way local people do their businesses
- Hang Chau Boat: 20USD/ticket (Departure Time: 07.30am - Arrival Time: 12.00pm - 12.30pm).
- Tu Trang Boat: 65USD/ticket (Departure Time: 07.00am - Arrival Time: 11.30am).
- Victoria Boat: 100USD/ticket for those who stay in Victoria Chau Doc hotel only (Departure Time: 07.00am - Arrival Time: 01.30pm).
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Boat trips Vietnam
- Hotel accommodation
- Air conditioner tourist bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- None-direct boat to Phnom Penh
What's Not IncludedA�
- Boat upgrade
- Personal expense.